California Consumer Privacy Act
· User privacy and data protection are human rights
· We have a duty of care to the people within our data
· Data is a liability and should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
· We loathe spam as much as you do!
· We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Under the legislation, California residents can choose to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications. Learn more about CCPA and your privacy rights.
How to opt out
To be eligible to opt-out, you must be browsing from a CCPA region.